How to Add Featured Channels on YouTube 2019
Hello friends I am showing in the article How to Add Featured Channels on YouTube 2019 / how to add your second YouTube channel in the future channel list and how to add channel in the future channel list so you want to know then you read this article fully and like the article.
Hello friends, I'm going to tell you today that you have a feature list of your first channel in your second channel, how to add it. If you want to know this, then read this article completely and I will explain it to you in a simple way, then follow this article.
Featured Channels on YouTube
This is a really great tool, especially if you have a couple of similar YouTube channels associated with your name or business. You can also use it to promote your friends’ channels or other recommended businesses. If people find one of your videos and it’s not the content they’re looking for, make it easy for them to find the right content – or else, they may give up and move on to one of your competitors.
YouTube is not just about sharing your personal videos, it's also about promoting the work of other people. This guide will teach you how to add select channels to your YouTube channel homepage. In doing so, you will help your customers find new and interesting videos.
Add Channel in Featured Channels list on YouTube
Adding a Featured Channel to your YouTube Channel is a great cross promotion technique. If you have other successful YouTube Channels, or you have a friend who does, you/they can add your Channel as a Featured Channel to their YouTube Channel.
If you're starting another YouTube Channel and you want to get some quick traffic from your existing Channel(s) you can do the same.
In today's video, I show you how to quickly and easily add a Featured Channel to your own Channel.
- First you login in your YouTube channel account.
- after login your YouTube account you go to my channel option.
- my channel option you got in the left corner your YouTube channel icon and when you click on the icon to get create Studio button and click on create Studio and automatically open the dashboard.
- when YouTube channel dashboard open you see the my channel option in your YouTube channel name above.
- you click on my channel link and go to my channel.
- when you open my channel you see future channel list in the right side.
- and you get a edit button in the right side future channel list when your cursor going to future channel name.
- after you click in edit button you see the option YouTube channel link and name.
- and field the YouTube channel link and name you get the channel in the future channel list.
- after you get future channel list you save the future channel list and reload the page you get the added your channel in the future channel list.
Friend I tell you how to add your second channel in future channel list on the first channel please like the article and share your social media accounts.